“QA/QC Manager” is needed:
- Verify PTW & share Observations with the team-Once in week.-
- Observe compliance of environmental safety and waste management @office and share observations once a week.
- Review and approve -Method statements, Inspection Test Plan, and Incoming materials Within 07 working days.
- Carry out quality audit on 1 of every month and submit a report, Follow up and ensure compliance of audit indings of the previous month during the current month.
- Ensure compliance of ITP by all supervisors, contractor and record NC's on a monthly basis and ensure closeouts the following month.
- Ensure all documents for PSSR review are arranged on site in coordination with different dept within E & C and Contractors and are available for review
- Establish project specific material management procedure on site and ensure the compliance for the same.
- Ensure issuance of reports on a monthly basis.
- On time issue of NCR and follow up with supervisor to close the NCR and maintain log of NCR's and notify the status and follow up actions on a bimonthly basis.
- Ensuring the TQ and FDR are raised on time and resolution is Maintain Log and with provided within 2 working days, follow up for supervisor/s closeouts.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in the same role.
Knowledge: Safety, Quality, Quality Management and technical knowledge,
Language: Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Arabic
Skills: Management, Decision-making skills, Leadership planning skills and Problem Solving.