“Gas Filing Station Lead” is needed:
Work Location: Giza/Egypt
- Implementation of the facility's QHSE plan
- Collaborate with HSE manager for quality plan execution
- Responisble and accountable for the facility's compliance to all governmental regulations and AL specifications (IMS).
- Develop each job's responsibilities of the plant and identifies and/or checks required qualification and competencies to perform the job in accordance with country regulation and group procedures
-Responsible and accountable of the safe handling, storage and filling of cylinders.
- Responsible and accountable that a facility's HSE plan is prepared and budgeted, taking into account subsidiary and activity priorities, and local specificities if any.
-Bachelor degree in Engineering
-3 years experience in FMCG, Chemical or Oil & gas operations fields.
- Excellent people management knowledge (24- hours operation mode)
- Excellent operations management technical knowledge.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Very good knowledge of HSE and quality standards.
- Very good knowledge of cost basics/analysis.